Zapier lets you connect Infinity to 2,000+ other apps. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
To get started, you'll need to sign up for a free Zapier account. To help you hit the ground running, we’ve created some premade Zaps so you don’t have to start from scratch.
How to Connect Infinity to Zapier
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "Infinity"
- Use your credentials to connect your Infinity account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Infinity and Zapier.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to our chat support, send us an email at email@example.com or reach out to Zapier’s support at firstname.lastname@example.org.