We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic marketing team. You will be responsible for building Infinity’s brand through various SEO, content, and social media channels.
You will work closely with the rest of the marketing team on creating and executing a successful content strategy, and turning strategic data into high-quality content that will help our brand drive more value on the market, engage our existing customers and expand our user base. Our ideal candidate is an experienced and data-driven content producer, who likes to mix things up with community management.
- Produce well-researched and data-driven content forms such as blogs, website copy, in-app messages, knowledge-based texts, and more.
- Write clear, engaging and consistent messaging with the company’s target audience in mind.
- Contribute to creating high-converting content marketing campaigns.
- Use SEO best practices to optimize content.
- Manage the distribution of content across channels.
- Execute social media strategy and best practices across various social media channels – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Communicate directly with users via our forum, Facebook group, and social channels, responding to questions, engaging and being the voice of Infinity.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust content strategy as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- 2+ years of experience in content writing and management
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, guest blogging, etc.
- Experience managing different social media platforms, and creating social media strategies
- Creative-minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content
- Thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
Nice To Have
- Technical knowledge of productivity tools
- Knowledge of data analytics tools
- Experience in SaaS content marketing
Infinity is a growing SaaS startup developing an ultra-flexible project management and collaboration tool. You will work alongside experienced and innovative product makers and marketers and you’ll get the opportunity to boost your knowledge and advance as a content marketer in a very short time.
What You Can Expect
- Solving hard problems requires highly talented people and we compensate appropriately
- Flexible working-hours and working from home possibilities
- Constant learning and career growing opportunities
- Exposure to a fast-paced startup environment
- Fun and supportive team
- Office close to the city center
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.