We are looking for a talented Content Writer to join our dynamic marketing team. You will be responsible for building Infinity’s brand through various SEO, content, and social media channels.
You will work closely with the rest of the marketing team on creating and executing a successful content strategy, and turning strategic data into high-quality content that will help our brand drive more value on the market, engage our existing customers and expand our user base. Our ideal candidate is an experienced and data-driven content producer, who likes to mix things up with community management.
- Produce well-researched and data-driven content forms such as blogs, website copy, ads copy, knowledge-based texts, and more.
- Write clear, engaging and consistent messaging with the company’s target audience in mind.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Coordinate with the creative team to illustrate articles.
- Contribute to creating high-converting content marketing campaigns.
- Use best SEO practices to optimize content.
- Manage the distribution of content across channels.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust content strategy as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- 2+ years of experience in content writing and management
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, guest blogging, etc.
- Creative-minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content
- Thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
Nice To Have
- Technical knowledge of productivity tools
- Knowledge of data analytics tools
- Experience in SaaS content marketing
Infinity is a growing SaaS startup developing an ultra-flexible project management and collaboration tool. You will work alongside experienced and innovative product makers and marketers and you’ll get the opportunity to boost your knowledge and advance as a content marketer in a very short time.
What You Can Expect
- Solving hard problems requires highly talented people and we compensate appropriately
- Working from the comfort of your home
- Constant learning and career growing opportunities
- Exposure to a fast-paced startup environment
- Fun and supportive team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.