We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our fast-paced team. If you have exceptional communication skills, a passion for delivering a top-notch customer experience, and an affinity for technology, you are the right person for us.
As our Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with our customers, ensuring their success with our product, and identifying opportunities for growth. Your role will require you to be proactive, strategic, and empathetic.
You will work closely with our customers to understand their business objectives, help them realize the full potential of our product, and gather feedback to improve our services. In addition, you will collaborate with our Support, Growth and Product teams to create an exceptional customer experience that sets us apart from our competitors.
- Onboard new customers and ensure they have a successful experience with our product
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, working closely with our Support team on resolving their issues and fulfilling their needs
- Understand customers' business goals and use cases to help them get the most value from our product
- Identify opportunities for upselling and expansion, and work with the Growth team to execute these opportunities
- Monitor customer usage and proactively work on improving retention and reducing churn
- Act as a customer advocate within the company, gathering customer feedback and working with product and engineering teams to improve our product
- Collaborate with the Growth team on various initiatives that will improve customer success and increase revenue
- Analyze customer data and provide insights to the leadership team to inform business decisions
- 3+ years of experience in customer success or account management, preferably in a SaaS or technology company
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to understand customer needs and translate them into actionable insights
- Experience with project management software
- Positive attitude toward learning and receiving feedback
Nice To Have
- Experience working in SaaS
- Experience in digital marketing or sales
- Knowledge of data analytics tools
Infinity is a growing SaaS startup developing an ultra-flexible work management tool. You will work alongside experienced and innovative product makers and marketers, and you’ll get the opportunity to boost your knowledge and expand your career in the growing customer success field.
What You Can Expect
- Working from anywhere you want
- 3-week paid training to prepare you for the role
- Working in 8-hour shifts (breaks included)
- 20 days paid annual leave + Serbian national holidays
- Constant learning and career growth opportunities
- Fun and supportive team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.