We are currently looking for a senior full stack developer to join Infinity’s highly dedicated ranks! If you like to get s*it done and think your coding can change the world (like we do) then you’ll want to read on.
Infinity is a growing SaaS startup that’s developing an ultra-flexible work management and collaboration tool. Behind the tool is a small and friendly team of individuals who are looking to create the next Atlassian. Presumptuous? We like to think of it as optimistic.
We are dedicated to increasing Infinity’s customer base, continuously deliver compelling features, and becoming the number #1 project management out there.
What will you be doing?
- Build awesome new features for Infinity
- Fix pesky bugs that frustrate our users
- Decompose and refactor old code into new, better one
- Help improve code quality through writing tests, automation and code reviews
- Be part of our brainstorming sessions and planning
- Come up with ideas regarding technology, product, and UX
What we expect from you:
- Experience in developing web applications
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Git
- Great problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English (although nowadays that goes without saying)
- We want you to be curious about how things work and to slip into the role of a “code detective” every now and then
Also nice to have:
- If you at least have an interest in building and setting up development tools and infrastructure, we’d be thrilled
- Same goes for automating and improving development and release processes
- Experience with vue.js is most definitely a plus
- … And if you know your way around Laravel, then let’s work together!
What will you get from us?
- We know that solving hard problems requires highly talented people, which is why we compensate appropriately
- Great team spirit with people who love what they do and love celebrating joint successes even more
- Working from the comfort of your home
- Constant learning and career growing opportunities
- Exposure to a fast-paced startup environment
- An open and constructive feedback culture
- Fun and supportive team
If you think that you’d fit in well and want to work on leveling up Infinity, then be sure to submit your application through the form below. We’re looking forward to meeting you!