We are looking for an experienced Head of Content to join our dynamic marketing team. You will be responsible for the development and optimization of our content department.
You will work closely with the rest of the marketing team on creating and executing a successful content strategy, edit all produced content, help develop first-class content by the content department, including landing pages, blogs, website copy, etc. and do research on the competitive environment in order to come up with well informed topics and themes for content creation.
- Create and execute high-converting content marketing campaigns.
- Map out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why. Continuous evolvement of strategy is a must.
- Suggest relevant content experiments that will bring more traffic and conversions.
- Ensure that the brand’s messaging is clear, engaging and consistent, with the company’s target audience in mind.
- Proofread and edit all content before publication, including blog posts, landing pages, social media posts, website copy, ad copy, etc.
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels.
- Establish a workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
- Stay updated on SEO and industry trends, and adjust the content strategy as needed.
- Lead and manage the content marketing team daily, as well as collaborate with the design and development teams when necessary.
- Participate in the hiring and supervising of content writers and editors.
- Exceptional written and verbal English skills are a must.
- 5+ years of experience as a senior content marketer, editor, or a content team lead.
- Experience working in a SaaS environment.
- Experience with creating and executing high-converting content strategies.
- Proven editorial and writing skills.
- Experience with relevant tools such as Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc. as well as tracking and analyzing important metrics.
- Creative-minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content campaigns.
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Nice To Have
- A Bachelor’s degree in English language and literature, journalism, marketing, or another relevant field.
- Experience leading your own team of content writers.
Infinity is a growing SaaS startup developing an ultra-flexible project management and collaboration tool. You will work alongside experienced and innovative product makers and marketers, and you’ll get the opportunity to further boost your knowledge and advance as a Head of Content in a very short time.
What You Can Expect
- Solving hard problems requires highly talented people and we compensate appropriately.
- Working from the comfort of your home.
- Constant learning and career growing opportunities.
- Exposure to a fast-paced startup environment.
- Fun and supportive team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.