We are looking for a Human Resources Specialist to join our dynamic team, and monitor all Human Resources functions, from recruiting to improving our company culture.
You will work closely with our CEO and focus on different responsibilities, including preparing compensation packages, setting up company policies and maintaining updated employee records. In order to be successful in this role, you should have a great understanding of full cycle recruiting and experience with technical recruiting.
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Help and take charge of the hiring activities of the company.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Oversee the completion of compensation documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Help maintain and improve the culture of the company by taking care of employees’ needs and organizing team buildings.
- Schedule various meetings and interviews.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- At least 2 years working as an HR specialist.
- Experience with HR administration.
- Experience with technical recruiting i.e. hiring developers.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Serbian.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Superior attention to detail.
Nice To Have
- Experience working in a startup company.
- Experience working in a remote company.
- Master's degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
Infinity is a growing SaaS startup developing an ultra-flexible project management and collaboration tool. We are dedicated to increasing Infinity’s customer base, continuously delivering compelling features, and becoming the number #1 project management out there.
You will work alongside experienced and innovative developers, designers, and marketers, and you’ll get the opportunity to grow along with us and advance your career.
What You Can Expect
- Solving hard problems requires highly talented people and we compensate appropriately
- Working from the comfort of your home
- Constant learning and career growing opportunities
- Exposure to a fast-paced startup environment
- Fun and supportive team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.