We are looking for a talented UX/UI Product Designer to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for creating visual and interaction design, as well as maintaining high visual fidelity, competitive aesthetics, and presenting our brand in a clear and recognizable manner.
You will work closely with the product, development, and marketing teams to ensure every step of the user experience communicates the overall design vision and meets our customers’ needs. You will have a strong desire to understand our customers and the business, collaborate with teammates and work independently to own and deliver UI/UX priorities and projects.
- Craft new product features, from ideas to UX to perfect execution.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows.
- Develop UI mockups and design graphic user interface elements.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Understand complex UI/UX problems and find simple, yet powerful design solutions.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- 5+ years of experience as a UX/UI product designer
- An impressive portfolio showing off your work and ideas
- Demonstrated proficiency with visual design/UI, digital illustration, and UX design
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud/Sketch/InVision packages
- Familiarity with mobile apps, front-end development, user research and/or experiment design
- Ability to present projects to other teams
- Strong organization and analytic thinking skills, with ability to translate content into user scenarios, flows and diagrams
- Proven track record of collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams
Infinity is a growing SaaS startup developing an ultra-flexible project management and collaboration tool. You will work alongside experienced and innovative product makers and marketers and you’ll get the opportunity to boost your knowledge and advance as a product designer in a very short time.
What You Can Expect
- Solving hard problems requires highly talented people and we compensate appropriately
- Flexible working-hours and working from home possibilities
- Constant learning and career growing opportunities
- Exposure to a fast-paced startup environment
- Fun and supportive team
- Office close to the city center
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.