We are looking for an experienced SaaS Ads Specialist to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for setting up, running, and managing day-to-day Facebook and Google ads.
You will work closely with our marketing and business teams, and be in charge of keyword research, ad group planning, bid management, search analytics, and campaign optimization. Our ideal candidate has experience with different paid channels, including Facebook, Google Ads, YouTube, Bing, and a lot more...
- Develop Facebook and Google campaigns to drive goals within budget.
- Manage paid campaigns from end-to-end—keyword research, planning, strategy, execution, analysis, and optimization.
- Design and implement tests to generate learnings and improve campaign performance.
- Identify areas for ongoing optimizations, such as bid adjustments, keyword expansion, and daypart adjustments.
- Work with other teams to ensure all campaigns are effectively supporting overall Infinity’s objectives and media strategies.
- Test and analyze new ad formats.
- Prepare weekly paid media performance reports and recommendations to deliver to the rest of the team.
- 4+ years of experience running paid campaigns
- Ability to write creative, engaging ad copy
- Ability to analyze which campaigns are running effectively and develop recommendations to improve ad performance
- Organizational skills to run multiple ad campaigns simultaneously
- Must be able to effectively use Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and other advertising platforms.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience with funnel marketing elements, e.g. landing page building, creative/copy, tracking/attribution, analytics, etc.
- Great written and verbal English skills.
Infinity is a growing SaaS startup developing an ultra-flexible project management and collaboration tool. You will work alongside experienced and innovative product makers and marketers and you’ll get the opportunity to boost your knowledge and advance in a very short time.
What You Can Expect
- Solving hard problems requires highly talented people and we compensate appropriately
- Working from the comfort of your home
- Constant learning and career growing opportunities
- Exposure to a fast-paced startup environment
- Fun and supportive team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.