1. First things fist: create a Clockify account. You can sign up for Clockify here.
3. Once you create an account and install the extension, the timer will automatically appear on all of your items.
4. Next, head over to one of your boards in Infinity, choose an item, and start the time.
5. In case you can't see the timer on your items, check if you’re logged into your Clockify extension.
6. When you start the time on an item, Clockify will automatically detect that item’s name, and it will appear in your Clockify dashboard.
7. To stop the timer, just click ‘Stop Timer’ directly on your item or in the extension.
8. To manage your timesheets, check what you’ve been working on, and even create reports, just head over to your Clockify dashboard.
In case you have additional questions regarding Clockify, you can reach out to us via chat or send an email at email@example.com.