While becoming an affiliate might be easy, keeping everything affiliate-related organized can be a lot more difficult than it seems. However, regardless of whether you are an affiliate or a business looking for the right people to be vocal about your products or services, Infinity’s Affiliate Management template can help you run your affiliate program or keep track of all the programs you’ve signed up for almost with your both eyes closed!
Use our Affiliate Management template to:
- Manage all the relevant information about your affiliate program or affiliate accounts,
- Keep track of payments,
- Keep track of everyone from your affiliate team,
- Manage content for promotions,
- Safely store login credentials.
Benefits of Using Our Affiliate Management Template
- Easily collaborate with your team members to build out an optimized and profitable affiliate business,
- Record affiliate partner details in one place,
- Calculate commissions and payment totals at a click,
- Check payment due dates,
- Track revenue your affiliate partners are generating, or, if you are an affiliate, track how much money are you earning from each program,
- Filter out your best-performing affiliates.
Check out the video below to find out how to make the most of this template:
How to Use This Template
- Load the “Affiliate Management” template from our Templates gallery or directly from your workspace,
- If you’re an affiliate, list all of the programs you’ve signed up for, add links to their websites, referral links, and commissions in one folder,
- If you’re running an affiliate program, list all of your affiliates and their contact info to this folder,
- Store all your login credentials in a safe place,
- Track payouts or pay-ins, depending on whether you are an affiliate partner or a business.
This Affiliate Management Template Best Works With:
What is affiliate management?
Affiliate management is creating a network of multiple independent marketers that are promoting your services or products and helping you make more sales by sending referrals to your store or website in exchange for a commission.
How do I become an affiliate marketer?
All you have to do to become an affiliate marketer is to find affiliate programs in your niche, start promoting these brands, and monetize your online content. Note that new partners dictate commission rates while newbies are typically offered the lowest rates. Use Infinity’s dedicated Affiliate Management template to keep track of brands you’re promoting, your content, commissions, payouts, and everything in-between.
What is the best affiliate management software?
Tapfiliate, Rewardful, and Refersion are some of the best affiliate management software. Alternatively, you can use an affiliate management template that makes it way more simple to create an affiliate program and track your partners or stay on top of all programs you’ve signed up for if you are an affiliate. Sounds good? Check out Infinity’s Affiliate Management template!