Offer all new clients a warm welcome and a professional, friendly, and pleasant onboarding experience using our Client Onboarding template. If you give each and every client the treatment and attention they deserve, you’ll kick off things from the very first moment. This way, you can start building stronger relationships and make your clients always come back for more.
Use our Client Onboarding template to:
- Define your client onboarding process step-by-step,
- Create a powerful strategy,
- Define account management,
- Give new clients the royal treatment,
- Establish a smooth communication flow and make a great first impression,
- Improve the quality of the service you are providing.
Benefits of Using Our Client Onboarding Template
- Create a tailored onboarding experience,
- Improve client retention rates,
- Boost your work-with-clients efficiency,
- Avoid/manage scope creep,
- Make clients comfortable and satisfied.
How to Use This Template
- Load the Client Onboarding template from our Template gallery or directly from your workspace,
- Define the general client onboarding process in detail (basic details, contracts and NDA, marketing and media resources, meetings) and organize it all by folders (preparation, strategy phase, kick-off stage, recap phase),
- Use our Forms to create a client questionnaire that will help you understand your clients’ needs better,
- Duplicate the general “client onboarding” folder and tailor it for each new client to stay ahead of the process,
- Tick away items from your customer onboarding checklists in seconds and ensure everything flows smoothly and no client slips through your fingers.
This Client Onboarding Template Best Works With:
Why is client onboarding so important?
If you want to make a good impression on your clients, understand their philosophy and goals better, collect all important information and contracts in one place, and, most importantly, keep those clients around, you should define a client onboarding process, and, even better, use a client onboarding process template that can save you a lot of time and effort.
What does a client onboarding checklist template look like?
You’ll need to collect all relevant data (proposals, contracts, questionnaires, etc.), clarify your client’s expectations, outline the tools and technology you’re going to use, work with the dedicated onboarding team and assign each member the necessary materials and provide them access to important files and docs, then hold a kick-off meeting with the client, and several follow-up meetings to make sure they are happy with your service.
What is the best client onboarding template?
Teamwork, Smartsheet, Instagantt, and Infinity have developed some of the best client onboarding templates out there you should definitely check out!