The OKR (Objectives & Key Results) template is based on a goal-setting framework designed to help you achieve your objectives. By breaking down each objective into initiatives and by using key results to track your progress, you can prioritize tasks and be more efficient in working towards your goals.
Infinity’s OKR template lets you assign initiatives to team members, set deadlines, prioritize the most important tasks, track progress, and measure the success of each set objective.
Use it to:
- Set clear objectives and define key results as a way of tracking progress.
- Create initiatives for each objective and assign them to team members.
- Track deadlines and overall progress.
- Manage initiatives by objective, status, and priority.
Benefits of Using This OKR Template
- Create attainable objectives
- Manage your whole team and their individual tasks
- Keep all initiatives in one place and organize them by objectives
- Track progress and prepare for upcoming deadlines
- Prioritize initiatives that bring the most value
How to Use This Template
- Open the Objectives folder and add new objectives along with the planned start and end dates.
- In the Initiatives folder, create initiatives needed for every objective to succeed. Assign team members, priority, start and end date to each initiative and use the progress bar to track progress.
- To get an overview of initiatives by each objective, click the By Objective tab.
- Click the By Status tab to view a Kanban board of all your initiatives grouped by status—To Do, Doing, or Done.
- Click the By Priority tab to see which initiatives have the highest priority and should be addressed first.
Our OKR Template Best Works With:
What are OKRs?
OKR (Objectives and Key Results) are a way of setting goals and measuring their progress. Each objective is described by key results—measurable metrics that help reach the objective. Key results can be divided into initiatives—tasks that need to be completed to achieve each key result.
How do I set up OKR?
Setting up OKR starts with creating objectives you want to achieve in a certain timeframe. Once you have defined an objective, you need to create key results that will measure the success of your objective. Finally, you create a set of tasks called initiatives that have to be done in order to achieve key results and ultimately, your objectives.
What is an OKR template?
An OKR template is a premade framework that cuts down the time needed to create your own objectives and key results. By using a template like Infinity’s OKR template, you can easily create objectives and key results, divide them into initiatives, assign each initiative to one or multiple team members, and track individual and overall progress.