It’s safe to say that there’s more to a digital marketing campaign than just coming up with new ideas and initiatives. You need to define everything from your campaign plan and marketing channels to audience sets and budget if you want to be successful and get the results you want.
And to make things just a bit more difficult, all these factors need to be tied together to make sure everything runs smoothly and nothing falls through the cracks.
Infinity’s Marketing Campaign template will help you keep all information in one place, easily track your campaigns, and keep your team in the loop. By using this template, you’ll be able to visualize your team’s progress, break down different campaign aspects into tasks, and easily analyze the results.
Use our Marketing Campaign template to:
- Organize all of your campaigns in a single place,
- Track your campaign goals with ease,
- Keep an eye on important metrics, e.g. CTR, conversion rates, etc.
- Create a centralized hub for all ad sets and creatives,
- Collaborate with the rest of your team smoothly.
Benefits of Using Our Marketing Campaign Template
- Manage different types of digital marketing campaigns without missing a beat,
- Get a better insight into which campaigns work and which don’t, and then work on improving them to get better results,
- Allocate your budget easily by tracking it on a daily basis,
- Always know who your audience is and who you’re targeting,
- Quickly assign tasks to appropriate team members.
How to Use This Template
- Load the template into your board or folder,
- Decide whether you want to keep or delete the demo data,
- Organize your campaigns by status, platform, or any other label of your choice,
- Add relevant information such as your target audience, campaign goals, UTMs, etc.
- Add ad sets and creatives in just a couple of clicks,
- Enter metrics you want to track on a daily or weekly basis,
- Invite your team members to join you in the board and collaborate with you.
This Marketing Campaign Template Works Best With:
What are some of the different types of marketing campaigns?
Aside from the more traditional media campaign, there are also seasonal campaigns, product launches, brand awareness, rebranding, email marketing campaigns, and so on. It all depends on what you need for your product or services at that moment.
How do I run a successful digital marketing campaign?
Although the success of a campaign will depend on a lot of factors, there are some things you can do to make your chances better. This includes precisely defining your goals and target market, developing different customer personas, defining your budget, and choosing the channels you want to use. Additionally, keyword research for both SEO and PPC is incredibly important, as is managing your social media profiles.
Why should I use Infinity’s Marketing Campaign template?
Because it will help you organize your entire campaigns (including target audiences, goals, assets, etc.) in a better way, track your results in a single place, and learn what you can improve to get the best possible results for your company.