Infinity’s Design Sprint lets you design a new product, service, or feature by using a 5-step, time-restricted process. Follow the template’s outline to successfully perform each step and deliver better prototypes and design deliverables.
Using our Design Sprint template, you can:
- Follow the 5-step design process
- Define goals, value proposition, audience, and KPIs
- Create a product or feature roadmap
- Facilitate team collaboration
- Design product prototypes
- Test prototypes before launch
Benefits of Using This Design Sprint Template
- Having attainable, clearly defined goals
- Better teamwork
- Faster product design process
- One place for all 5 stages of the design sprint
- Concrete deliverables
How to Use This Template
- Open the Instructions folder and use the description and checklist as a guideline for each step.
- In the Sprint folder, you will notice 5 columns dedicated to each stage of the sprint (Map, Sketch, Decide, Prototype, and Test).
- Every day of the sprint, use the appropriate column to create and organize tasks for that day. Consult the Instructions folder to make sure you cover all important subtasks.
- Use the Priority attribute to sort tasks by priority and tackle the most important issues first.
- As you progress with the sprint, you can move completed tasks to the archive.
- When you are done with Day 5 of the sprint, simply archive all tasks to reuse the template in the next design sprint.
Our Design Sprint Template Best Works With:
What is a design sprint process?
Design sprint process is a 5-stage process that usually spans over 5 days with the goal of efficiently and successfully designing a new product, feature, or service. There are pre-made templates like Infinity’s Design Sprint template that help facilitate this process.
What are the 5 stages of the design sprint?
The 5 stages of a design sprint are: Map, Sketch, Decide, Prototype, and Test. Some methodologies use different stage names but the process is very similar or identical.
How do you facilitate designs for sprints?
The best way to facilitate designs for sprints is to use any kind of design sprint template with an existing structure. Infinity’s Design Sprint template lets you easily plan and organize each of the 5 stages of the design sprint process.