If you are a fan of Excel, but could use some extra functionalities for work, then our Simple Table Template might just be your cup of tea. Add your data to the template in a way that works for you the best (manually, CSV import, etc), and make it easily accessible to your entire team and even clients, if necessary.
So, if you want to stop juggling multiple spreadsheets using different tools, then use this Simple Table template to:
- Bring large sets of data to one place,
- View and analyze all data at a glance,
- Track tasks, goals, leads, finances, and more.
Benefits of Using Our Simple Table Template
- Works great with the agile methodology,
- Makes it easy to organize, visualize, and compare data and results,
- Allows switching between other views (list, column, or any other) in seconds,
- Presents a great base for building up more complex tables with formulas and reference fields.
How to Use This Template
- Load the “Simple Table” template from our Templates gallery or your workspace.
- Create as many rows as you want and give a deeper context to each item - add and assign tasks, write down notes, etc.
- Use labels to set priorities, create custom statuses, set start and due dates, and use progress bars to track progress.
- Create separate folders for various project stages, backlogs, and archived tasks.
This Simple Table Template Best Works With:
What are table templates?
The term is pretty much self-explanatory - table templates have a form of table and consist of rows and columns. If you’ve ever used Excel tables to collect loads of data into one place, as well as visualize, organize, and analyze it, then you already have an idea of what a table template is.
How do you create a table template?
You can either create an easy table template on your own, using Excel, or find a ready-made template online, load it, and then tweak it to your needs.
What is the best simple table template to use?
Although there’s probably a wide variety of templates you can use, Infinity’s is probably the most intuitive one. It’s simple enough for anyone to get a hang of it right away, yet powerful and packed with features at the same time so you can gain complete control over your data.