It's easy to get overwhelmed when issues, errors, and bugs start piling up, and you don't know where to start and how to handle them all. But as we like to say: don't let the bugs get you down—use our Bug Tracker template instead!
What exactly can you do with it?
- Track all bugs with ease,
- See who’s working on each bug,
- Check bug urgency,
- Report new bugs that come across,
- Define your bug tracking cycle,
- Stay on track with the bug fixing process.
This Bug Tracker template is ideal for product and dev teams alike, as well as test engineers, QA analysts, and any other teams that require a bug tracking system that can help them collaborate easily and act on problems promptly.
Benefits of Using This Bug Tracker Template
- Detect bugs early and see where they are coming from,
- Collect all bugs in one place,
- Get strategic at fixing bugs,
- Delegate bug fixing tasks in a few clicks,
- Provide a better user experience for your customers,
- Ship better products.
How to Use This Template
- Load the Bug Tracker template from the Templates gallery or directly from your workspace,
- Create an item and describe the bug as closely as possible,
- Set bug fixing priorities (low, medium, high),
- Rate bugs by importance,
- Assign bugs to different members of your team,
- Use a form to collect feedback from your users and start working on new bugs right away.
This Bug Tracker Template Best Works With:
How does a bug tracker work?
A bug tracker either allows multiple testers to report bugs and errors or does this automatically. It lets you categorize and prioritize bugs, then act on them quickly. It also represents a communication channel between the users and developers and helps developers build better software.
What are the best bug tracking tools out there?
Backlog, Jira, monday.com, and DebugMe are among the most popular bug tracking software. Infinity, too, can be used for recording, reporting, assigning, categorizing, prioritizing, and tracking bugs.
How can I track bugs?
You can track bugs using a bug tracking system or simplify things, do your research on the best issue tracker templates or bug templates and easily set up a bug tracking process, bring your team together, and start resolving those little nasty glitches right away.