Infinity’s Sprint Retrospective lets you utilize retrospective meetings in the optimal way. Get the most out of every meeting by following the steps described in the template and involve the whole team in celebrating success and learning from past mistakes.
Using our Sprint Retrospective template, you can:
- Follow the step-by-step agenda to streamline meetings
- Vote on the most important topics
- Acknowledge achievements from the past sprint
- Resolve questions regarding past and future sprints
- Identify issues to be worked on
- Plan future steps to improve the next sprint
Benefits of Using This Sprint Retrospective Template
- Optimize meeting productivity by following an agenda
- All team members are included in the process
- Promote open communication and real-time feedback
- Discover processes that need improvement
- Plan actionable steps for improving future sprints
- Reusable for all future sprint retrospective meetings
How to Use This Template
- Open the Sprint Retrospective folder. Use the Agenda column to organize each sprint retrospective meeting.
- In the first 5 minutes of the meeting, have team members write down every item they want to discuss and put it in the appropriate folder: Questions, What Went Well, or What Can Be Improved.
- Have the team vote on the items they find relevant. The template will automatically put items with the most votes to the top of each column.
- Discuss items in every column one by one. You can archive an item after it has been discussed. All archived items are stored in the Archive folder.
- After the discussion, brainstorm and write down the next steps based on the feedback and the findings from this sprint retrospective.
- Use this template again for the next sprint retrospective.
Our Sprint Retrospective Template Best Works With:
What should a sprint retrospective say?
Each sprint retrospective should focus on the latest completed sprint and use the findings to improve the next sprint. The main topics to discuss are the things that went well, the things that can be improved, unresolved questions, and future steps.
How do I document a sprint retrospective?
The easiest and most practical way to document a sprint retrospective is to use a repurposable template. Infinity’s Sprint Retrospective template comes with an agenda and directions on how to run each retrospective meeting, so you can focus on discussing the most important issues from the latest sprint.
What is a sprint retrospective template?
A sprint retrospective template is a premade framework that provides a structure for every retrospective meeting. Infinity’s Sprint Retrospective template has columns for discussing things that went well, things that can be improved, further questions, and future steps. By organizing your retrospective meetings using a template, you can benefit from the existing structure and simply add discussion topics to the board.