Having an employee schedule is a great idea, yet dealing with data on paper or making spreadsheets in Excel is not that great (especially if you have more than 50 people on your team).The good news is that Infinity’s Employee Scheduling template can bring a major improvement in your business efficiency and save you tons of time.
Use it to:
- Plan and schedule your team members’ shifts,
- Let them swap or drop shifts, or pick them up,
- Get an at-a-glance weekly overview of what your teammates are on,
- Handle time off and vacation requests and sick leave forms and embed these forms on your website.
Benefits of Using This Employee Schedule Template
- Quickly see your staff schedule,
- Plan schedules in advance by simply duplicating existing folders,
- Adjust employee’s work schedule in a few clicks,
- Easily keep track of overtime,
- Forecast labor costs,
- Access it from both your desktop and mobile.
How to Use This Employee Scheduling Template
- Load the “Employee Scheduling” template from the Templates gallery or directly from your workspace,
- Bring all your employee info in one folder (name, address, employment type, role, availability, and so on),
- Write down your employees’ birthdays in a separate tab and never miss an important date in the life of your team members,
- Customize the “Employee Schedule” folder and track who’s available for work, when and for how many hours, and who’s taking a day off so you can plan work accordingly,
- Finally, handle and keep track of your employee's vacation, sick leave, and day-off requests and plan workloads based on the availability of the rest of the crew.
This Employee Scheduling Template Best Works With:
Why should I be using a Staff Scheduling template?
Not having a neat employee schedule you can easily shape into a beautiful board, share, and export in one click will probably make your HR processes as well as project and task completion way trickier. Using an employee work schedule template makes it easy to see which employees are on duty and at what time exactly, who has been allocated which shift, etc. This template allows you to set different levels of permissions and let your teammates write down their shifts, vacations, and sick leave days themselves.
How do you write an employee schedule?
Make a list of all your employees, their roles, type of employment, and other relevant info using an employee scheduling template. This kind of template lets you easily track your employees’ weekly and monthly schedules, workdays and days off, decide how much staff you will need to engage on which project, while you can even let them decide which work hours work best for them so you can assign work accordingly.
What are the best Employee Scheduling templates?
Airtable, monday.com, and Infinity (among many other great tools) come with ready-made, fully customizable employee schedule templates you can load and start using in a matter of minutes.