Not having a well-written marketing plan leaves you with:
- Making unavoidable mistakes,
- Spreading your resources too thin,
- Breaking deadlines,
- Failing to hit your ultimate goals.
Infinity’s digital Marketing Plan template can help you draw this practice to a close. Instead of figuring out how to create a marketing plan template yourself, load a ready-made sample marketing plan and tweak it to perfection in a few clicks!
Use our Marketing Plan template to:
- Define your marketing goals, strategies, and KPIs,
- Create an exhaustive marketing actions plan,
- Visualize your plans on a timeline,
- Track marketing initiatives and plan strategies with the team.
Benefits of Using Our Marketing Plan Template
- Organize various segments of your marketing plan by folders,
- Access all campaigns and supporting materials at a click,
- Track different categories of your marketing initiatives in one place,
- Analyze the success of your marketing efforts,
- Optimize strategies by tracking what works and what doesn’t,
- Execute masterful marketing strategies with ease.
How to Use This Template
- Load the “Marketing Plan” template from our Templates gallery or directly from your workspace,
- Create a marketing plan and plan marketing initiatives by quarters,
- Group initiatives by categories so you’re able to track each one,
- Rate initiatives by the effort necessary to carry them out,
- Assign initiatives to the members of your team,
- Set kickoff and estimated completion dates for each initiative, then enter completion dates as you progress,
- Monitor your teammates’ progress and have it all displayed on a marketing plan timeline.
This Marketing Plan Template Best Works With:
How to build a Marketing Plan template?
You don’t have to build a Marketing Plan template, marketing strategy template, or whatever you call it, from scratch. Instead, you can load a ready-made simple marketing plan template, edit it in a couple of minutes, and get right down to business.
What should be included in a marketing plan template?
A Marketing Plan template should include all your marketing initiatives divided by categories, tasks and subtasks related to each category, the list of people working on these tasks/initiatives, kickoff and end dates, and a timeline. In our Marketing Plan template, we’ve shared an example of a marketing plan that brought us great results, so why not start from something that was already tried out?
What is the best Marketing Plan template to use?
HubSpot, monday.com, and Infinity have built some great marketing plan templates you can put to use right now.