Here’s the truth: party planning doesn’t have to be stressful or tedious. And it shouldn’t be! Whether you’re planning a wedding, a bachelorette party, or a kid’s birthday, it should be a joyous occasion and you should enjoy every minute of it.
Infinity’s Party Planning template is here to ensure you have fun planning your next party, without missing the important details. It’s simple enough so as not to make you want to pull out your hair, while allowing you to create a party planning checklist, add images, track progress using different task labels, and invite another person to help you with the organization.
Use our Party Planning template to:
- Organize your party planning ideas,
- Add all tasks you need to complete before your party,
- Create a guest list,
- Make the ultimate playlist for the party,
- Add images of venues, decoration, cakes, etc.
- Share your ideas with friends and family.
Benefits of Using Our Party Planning Template
- Organize everything you need to do in a single place,
- Track RSVPs and special requests for your guests easily,
- Have contacts, documents, and emails at the tips of your fingers,
- Track progress of everything you’re doing.
How to Use This Template
- Load our Party Planning template into your board.
- Add everything you need to do (all your tasks) to the ‘To Do’ column. If you want to, you can change the names of the columns.
- Add subtasks, images, a progress bar, and any other attributes you need to your items.
- As you complete your tasks, move them to the column ‘Doing’ and when you’re done with them, to the column ‘Done’.
- Open up another view or two if you need a tab just with a checklist or only with a guest list.
This Party Planning Template Works Best With:
How do I create a party plan?
Start simple: mark the date on your calendar first. Once that’s done, create a guest list for your party and make sure to send out invitations by mail or email. Next, create a list of tasks that you’re supposed to do, e.g. pick a venue, order catering (or create a list of foods you’ll be buying), buy the necessary decorations. When you have all of this, you can finally start ticking off tasks one by one.
Do I need to be a party planner to organize a party?
No, you most certainly do not. Anyone can throw a party, you just need great party planning ideas, and a way to keep track of all of your tasks.
Why should I use a Party Planning template?
The main reason is because it will allow you to stay fully organized until the very end and not forget anything about your upcoming party. With a template, you can create guest lists, playlists, menus, contact lists, RSVPs forms, and a lot more that will ultimately help you organize a fantastic party for your family and friends.