Growth experiments are the basis of a successful growth hacking strategy. That’s why it’s important to have a carefully laid out repeatable process that will help you carry out those experiments from the brainstorming phase to the execution and analysis.
Whether you’re building a product or doing growth for various clients, you’ll need a simple but powerful platform to note, plan, track, and analyze the experiments your growth team is executing, and Infinity’s flexible Growth Experiments template that can adapt to any kind of experiment could be it!
Use Infinity’s Growth Experiments template to:
- Keep track of all your growth experiments,
- Make sure these experiments align with your goals,
- Measure experiments by funnel stage, potential impact, category, or custom criteria,
- Sort out successful experiments from failed ones and build a winning growth process accordingly.
Benefits of Using Our Growth Experiments Template
- Test multiple strategies at once,
- Set start and end dates of all ongoing growth experiments in a click,
- Easily categorize successfully and failed growth experiments and track patterns,
- Become more focused on your growth processes,
- Take the uncertainty out of your decisions,
- Scale your business faster.
How to Use This Template
- Load the “Growth Experiments” template from our Templates gallery or directly from your workspace,
- Bring all your experiments to the “Experiments” folder,
- Name and describe each experiment, categorize them, define success metrics, impact, effort, assign them statuses,
- Group experiments by funnel stage, status, category, priority, effort, or any other attribute you want,
- Define goals and bring them all to the “Goals” folder, then link experiments to each.
This Growth Experiments Template Best Works With:
What are growth experiments?
Growth experiments are methods of testing various strategies based on assumptions without fully committing to them in hope they will help you acquire more customers or reduce your spending, which saves you both time and money. In the best-case scenario, growth experiments can help you scale your business.
What are some examples of growth experiments?
Send emails at user-specific send times to increase open rates by 15%. Or… Personalize the landing page based on the users’ location to increase signup conversions.
How to create a growth hacking framework?
Instead of starting from scratch, use a dedicated Growth Experiments template (Infinity has one, just to let you know), then set goals, brainstorm ideas, prioritize strategies, test, implement, and analyze them. Fully implement only the ones that are proven to meet the goals you’ve previously set.