A strong and flexible business roadmap will allow you and your team to visualize the big picture when it comes to your business. It will help you and all the stakeholders understand your business goals and how to achieve them.
With Infinity's Business Roadmap template, you’ll be able to manage business goals and strategies divided across company departments so that each department knows its role and the timeline for each of these projects.
In short, you can use our Business Roadmap template to:
- Communicate your vision with the rest of the team and stakeholders,
- Visualize your business roadmap in multiple ways,
- Make it clear how various tasks, roles, and responsibilities come together,
- Track the progress of each and every initiative across departments and never miss a step.
Benefits of Using Our Business Roadmap Template
- Easily create, share, and update your business roadmap,
- Keep all your teammates informed about the upcoming initiatives,
- Get a bird’s-eye perspective of all statuses and priorities,
- Turn your business plan into reality.
How to Use This Template
- Load our Business Roadmap template from the Templates gallery or directly from your workspace,
- Set strategic goals for the upcoming months - revenue, marketing, internal, or customer success goals,
- Assign goals to different divisions, assignees, and set start and end dates,
- Track the status of each goal or have all of them displayed on a timeline so you can see how your plan is progressing.
The Business Roadmap Template Best Works With:
Why do I need a business roadmap?
A business roadmap gives you direction, keeps the whole team and stakeholders on the same page, aligned with the company’s strategic goals, and makes it easy to track progress on every initiative, across departments, in seconds—that’s why you need it.
How do I create a roadmap for my business?
You don’t. You should actually use one of the business roadmap tools or templates that make it easy to create a vision, set strategy and goals, and track progress towards these goals.
What is the best business roadmap software out there?
Toggl Plan, Asana, ClickUp, and Airfocus are among the best roadmapping software. Infinity, also, can be used as a business roadmap software, especially because it has a dedicated business roadmap template.