Managing an entire marketing department is never an easy job. From coordinating everyday tasks and collaborating with your team to analyzing which experiments worked and why, things can get chaotic. Fast. Which is why it’s important that you’re able to organize all this information in one place and delegate tasks in a smart way.
Infinity’s Marketing Management template will help you organize your projects and tasks in the best way possible, so that you focus on leading a successful marketing team and creating truly impactful marketing campaigns and efforts.
Use our Marketing Management template to:
- Track the progress of your tasks from idea to completion,
- Organize a backlog of all of your potential initiatives and projects,
- Manage projects and experiments that you’re working on,
- Track metrics on a weekly basis,
- Measure the success of different channels in your campaigns.
Benefits of Using Our Marketing Management Template
- Have all of your tasks, projects, and experiments in one place,
- Easily keep an eye on what’s working and what’s not, so that you can improve your tactics and techniques,
- Collaborate with your team in real-time on all tasks,
- Ensure that all of your ideas are always accessible to everyone,
- Be more productive as you start completing tasks/projects on time.
How to Use This Template
- Load the template into your board or folder,
- Decide if you want to keep or delete the demo data,
- Add your own tasks to the tasks folder, then choose the view for them and label them accordingly (e.g. To Do, Doing, Done, etc),
- Do the same for your projects and experiments,
- Use the ‘Reference’ attribute to connect your tasks to your projects and vice versa,
- Use the ‘Rating’ attribute to measure the success of your experiments and projects,
- Track your weekly or monthly metrics with formulas,
- Keep all of your potential ideas in the ‘Backlog’ folder and then use them whenever you need to.
- Delegate all tasks by assigning multiple people to different items.
This Marketing Management Template Works Best With:
What is marketing management?
Marketing management presents the process of organizing all marketing aspects, organizing projects step by step, setting company goals, and keeping the whole team in line with those goals. In short, it focuses on creating, planning, and implementing various marketing strategies that will help the team achieve set business objectives.
Why is marketing management important?
Because it ultimately helps you increase conversion rates and sales, and find the best ways to reach out to your users. Additionally, strong marketing management helps companies become better than their competitors, as well as acquire new customers and retain current clients.
How will Infinity’s Marketing Management template help you?
Our template will allow you to keep every one of your marketing assets in a single place, organize all your campaigns and projects with ease, as well as manage day-to-day tasks. It will also help you keep a closer eye on your metrics, so that you can learn what needs improving and what doesn’t.