Bringing on new people to your team can often be pretty stressful for both you and the new additions. This is mostly due to the fact that there’s a lot to be done in a short period of time, and if you forget any part of your employee onboarding process, your new team member might not be onboarded properly and feel at a loss.
Luckily enough, there are ways to make this process run smoother and without any (bigger) bumps in the road.
With our Employee Onboarding template, you will be able to standardize your employee onboarding process and create the same experience for every new hire, without wasting time on repetitive tasks. The best part is that you can easily customize and share the template with your new colleague even before their first day, so they can quickly get familiar with everything they need to know.
By using our Employee Onboarding template, you’ll be able to:
- Keep an eye on all the phases of your onboarding process,
- Track how your new employee is getting along with their tasks,
- Check which office supplies they need,
- Describe your company culture with ease,
- Keep all the important resources in a single place.
Benefits of Using Our Employee Onboarding Template
- Clearly outline all the steps your new employee needs to go through,
- Display your mission and vision, as well as company culture,
- Introduce your team to the new people and give them important contacts,
- Keep everything regarding employee onboarding in one place.
How to Use This Template
- Load the template into your board or folder,
- Decide if you want to keep the demo data or delete it,
- Add your own process and tasks to the ‘Onboarding Process’ folder,
- Fill out the ‘Meet the Team’ folder with your own team members,
- If necessary, adjust the ‘Office Supplies’ form or completely delete it,
- Define your company culture and rules in the ‘Company Culture’ folder,
- Add useful resources to the last folder,
- Share the entire board (or just one folder) with the new team member and track their progress as they advance through the process.
This Employee Onboarding Template Works Best With:
What is employee onboarding?
Employee onboarding presents the process of introducing a new team member to your company and its culture, and integrating them into your team. It also means ensuring the new hire has all the tools and information they need to start working and contributing to the team.
Why is employee onboarding important?
Onboarding your new employees is an important part of your hiring process, because it helps employees adjust to their new role, the company's culture, and how the team functions. It also helps them stay engaged and interested in what they’re doing, which later on helps you retain valuable workers for your team.
How can Infinity’s Employee Onboarding template help you?
Our template will ensure you complete all the tasks off your employee onboarding checklist, as well make sure that your new employee has all the information they need about the company, the rules, and the team in a single place. That way, they will integrate into the team more quickly and successfully.