Self-improvement works like this: start improving one area of your life and others will follow. F.e.: if you break the habit of pressing snooze multiple times before you get out of bed, odds are - you’ll eventually stop procrastinating, too!
Kickstart new, positive habits or stick with the good ones that somehow slide away when life gets busy with a thing as simple and effective as a habit tracker. Use our Habit Tracker template to:
- Stay mindful and accountable for the habits you want to build,
- Stay focused,
- Boost confidence with each new habit developed,
- Eventually identify and remove bad habits,
- Transform your life for the better.
Benefits of Using Our Habit Tracker Template:
- Keep yourself motivated,
- Increase willpower,
- Train your productivity muscle,
- Stick with positive habits,
- Track progress in a visual way,
- Scale your habits down.
How to Use This Template
- Load the “Habit Tracker” template from the Templates gallery or your workspace,
- Create as many folders as you want to track whether or not you are sticking with your habits month after month,
- Create separate tabs for tracking both good and bad habits of yours,
- Group habits by type,
- Track habit progress week-by-week by adding simple checks or by using handy progress bars,
- Add notes, thoughts, and ideas on ways how you can speed up the development of new habits or stick to the ones you’ve already developed.
This Habit Tracker Template Best Works With:
How long does it take to form a habit?
Forming a habit takes 66 days on average. However, building better habits should be a lifestyle, not a destination. If you’re willing to set out on a journey to behavior change, a daily or monthly habit tracker might be the right tool to help you quickly make small, yet sustainable changes.
What is the best way to track habits?
Whether you want to make drinking plenty of water, hitting the gym more often, or reading before going to bed a habit, a sheet of paper and a pen won’t do much. The best way to track habits is to use a habit tracking template and/or a habit tracker app.
What are the best habit tracker apps out there?
Habitica, Habitify, and Strides are some of the popular options. Infinity can also be used as a habit tracker app as it comes with a super-useful habit tracker template that can make it no-sweat to start and keep good habits and level up your life.