If you’ve been thinking about building a system that helps you visualize your work and progress, a flexible Kanban board could be it! In fact—Infinity has already built this Simple Kanban board template that is all about workflow visualization and transparency.
Simply divide your work by columns, move it through stages, optimize processes, improve workflows, closely monitor progress, and make even the behind-the-scenes work become visible.
What else can you use this Simple Kanban card template for?
- Arrange cards any way that makes the most sense and analyze projects from different angles,
- Get an at-a-glance overview of where your projects and team stand,
- Update task statuses and change priorities in seconds using the drag-and-drop function,
- Update tasks in bulk and save time.
Benefits of Using Our Simple Kanban Template
- Bring all your people and tasks to one place (or, better said, board),
- Easily plan every aspect of your project by stages,
- Organize work in a visually pleasing manner,
- Update task statuses in a few clicks,
- Streamline workflows,
- Improve efficiency and teamwork.
How to Use This Template
- Load our “Simple Kanban” template from our Templates gallery or directly from your workspace,
- Divide your work into current sprint, backlog, and archive folders,
- Create tasks and group them by stage (upcoming, to do, doing, and done),
- Set due dates, add assignees, create subtasks, and set priorities for every task,
- Move tasks across the board using the simple drag-and-drop all until all of them are in the “done” column.
This Simple Kanban Template Best Works With:
How can I organize a Kanban board?
The best way to organize your Kanban board is to use a template. Any basic Kanban card template comes with 3 cards (or columns) - to-do, doing, and done, although you can create more if needed. Categorize tasks by columns and status and update the board as you progress by moving tasks from one column to another.
Which Kanban template should I use?
If you are looking for the best Kanban board template, try Trello, Wrike, Airtable, or Infinity’s Kanban template.
What is the best Kanban board software?
It’s hard to pick a single best Kanban board software, knowing there are ClickUp, Asana, Trello, and Infinity that could all take the first place.