When you’re managing an entire product inventory, things can get chaotic really fast. There’s stock to keep track of, prices, units ordered and sold, manufacturers you’re working with, and a lot more. So, it’s safe to say that if you don’t have all of these things organized, you can easily lose track of what’s going on and misplace an order.
Infinity’s Inventory Management template is here to solve your inventory problems and help you track everything to the smallest of details without a hassle. Plus, you can share the entire board with the rest of your team and make it super convenient for everyone to stay in the loop at all times.
Use our Inventory Management template to:
- Organize your product inventory, along with product IDs, type, prices, barcodes, etc.
- Keep an eye on warehouse locations, as well as all manufacturers you’re connected to,
- Manage sales orders and even calculate profit made from selling your products,
- Make sure that your team always knows which products are in stock and which are not.
Benefits of Using Our Inventory Management Template
- Ensure better inventory accuracy, so that you always know what’s in stock and order only the amount of products to meet demand,
- Keep an eye on which products sell best and in what volume, and then establish better terms with manufacturers and suppliers,
- Be more productive by organizing your inventory in the best possible way and using saved time on other important activities,
- Create a better experience for your customers, by making sure they receive what they order on time.
How to Use This Template
- Load the template into your board or folder,
- Decide whether you want to keep or delete the demo data,
- Add your products to the folder ‘Product Inventory’, and then fill out the necessary fields: product ID, barcode, type, name, price, etc.
- Add manufacturers and warehouse locations if necessary, then use the ‘Reference’ attribute to connect them with the first folder for easier access,
- Use the ‘Sales Orders’ folders to keep track of all the sales, retail prices, and to calculate your profit,
- Finally, share your board with the rest of your team so that everyone can know which products are in stock and which are not at all times.
This Inventory Management Template Works Best With:
What is inventory management?
Inventory management is the process of ordering, storing, using, and ultimately selling a company's inventory. This also includes the management of raw materials, components, and finished goods (products), plus processing such items and keeping them in a warehouse.
What is the primary purpose of inventory management?
The main purpose of inventory management is to make sure that there is always enough products or materials to meet demand without creating excess inventory or overstock.
What are four types of inventory management?
The four main types of inventory management include management of raw materials or components, WIP (work in progress), finished goods (products) and MRO (maintenance, repair and operating supplies).