It’s time to switch from the old pen-and-paper approach to an online attendance tracker that will help you keep track of your attendees with more ease and efficiency.
You can use our Attendance Tracker template for everything from online education to employee activities—manage extra credit for attendance, keep track of available team members, or use it any other way you need. If needed, you can even adapt it to track shifts of your employees.
The template comes as a table with a name column and checkbox rows for every day in a month and can be duplicated with a single click for other months in the year. It’s simple, easy to use, and will help you get the job done and stay organized.
With our attendance tracker, you’ll be able to:
- Keep attendance of employees, colleagues, staff, or students on a monthly basis,
- Use the data to create yearly or quarterly reports,
- Customize the tables (or any other view) to your liking,
- Share the board with students or employees, if needed, so that they can stay in the loop.
Benefits of Using Our Attendance Tracker Template
- Get accurate records of everyone’s attendance at the end of the month,
- Have all the data in a single place, easily accessible at all times,
- Track leaves or sick days in real time.
How to Use This Template
- Load the template into your board or folder,
- Create folders for different months of the year,
- Add the names of your students/employees/colleagues to the list,
- Start tracking attendance for the current month,
- Add the statistics to a separate folder at the end of the year or quarter.
This Attendance Tracker Template Works Best With:
Why is attendance tracking important?
Because it allows you to keep up with who is present and who is not during the work hours or lessons, as well as helps you keep your staff or students accountable.
Can this template be used as a student attendance tracker?
Yes, it most certainly can! If needed, you can easily adjust the template to fit your needs and keep an eye on student attendance without any problems.
How do I start tracking attendance in Infinity?
After loading the template, add the names of your students or staff to the list, and from your next lesson or work day, just start ticking off the boxes. It’s simple, straightforward, and will help you stay organized with ease.