The Social Media Tracker template will help you organize content for all of your social media networks, manage the publishing calendar, and most importantly, track the results on your social media pages and profiles.
Using our Social Media Tracker template, you can:
- Measure the performance of all social media channels in one place,
- Track weekly and monthly metrics,
- Filter data by social media channel,
- Sort and group information in a way that makes the most sense to you.
Benefits of Using Our Social Media Tracker Template
- Create a centralized database for social media KPIs,
- Track weekly growth and compare metrics over time,
- Plan further actions based on data trends.
How to Use This Template
- Add a new column for each metric you want to follow based on the social media channel you’re using (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) and the type of metric (followers, likes, contacts, shares, etc.).
- Use Start and End Date to define time intervals in which data was collected.
- Switch the view to Columns to observe data for each social media channel in a separate column.
- Filter by date, type of channel, etc. to hide information you don’t need.
- Change the view to Calendar to get data for a specific date.
- Further customize your template by adding different label colors, new channels, links, formulas, or whatever else you need.
This Social Media Tracker Template Works Best With:
How do you track social media data?
There are many tools that enable you to track social media data, and most platforms have built-in tools like Twitter Analytics or LinkedIn Analytics. If your social media presence involves several different platforms, it is a good idea to use a tool where you can track all results at once. Infinity’s Social Media Tracker template lets you keep track of all social media KPIs week by week.
How can I track my social media followers?
Every social media platform shows the number of followers on your company’s homepage. Since this number can change daily, you should store this data regularly to be able to track weekly and monthly follower growth. In Infinity’s Social Media Tracker template, you can track followers from all social media channels in one place.
How is social media success measured?
You can measure social media success by the number of people who have seen your messaging (reach), the number of followers (audience), and the number of interactions like shares or likes (engagement). You can use Infinity’s Social Media Tracker to track all these metrics across different channels on a weekly basis.