Do you sometimes feel like your team brainstorming sessions are unfocused and poorly organized? How do you get to a point where the whole team can get their ideas out in the open, add these ideas to a collaborative board, explain them in a crystal clear way, and finally put these ideas into action? By using Infinity’s visually pleasing Project Brainstorming template, of course!
This template will spark the entire team’s creativity and free-thinking, and encourage everyone to generate out-of-the-box ideas and share opinions from diverse perspectives instead of shying away from speaking up.
Use this Project Brainstorming template to:
- Add new ideas anytime, anywhere,
- Schedule brainstorming sessions by the team,
- Organize ideas by teams, topics, votes, or whatever attribute that matters,
- Add context to each and every idea on the board.
Benefits of Using Our Project Brainstorming Template
- Create a structured, repeatable brainstorming process,
- Brainstorm even without meetings by simply writing down ideas, leaving comments, and voting,
- Make everyone’s voice heard,
- Create a synergy between your team members,
- Finally, find solutions, overcome obstacles, and produce stellar results.
How to Use This Template
- Load the Project Brainstorming template from our Templates gallery or directly from your workspace,
- Add all your ideas to one folder and invite people from your team and other teams to vote and comment on these ideas,
- Assign statuses to each idea on the list, rate them by effort and impact, create a list of subtasks for each idea approved, set start and end dates, or choose between other attributes Infinity offers,
- Schedule brainstorming sessions, invite relevant people, and write down notes during or after each meeting,
- Get even more visual by adding images and other media to the moodboard and explain your ideas in a better, more approachable way.
This Project Brainstorming Template Best Works With:
What is project brainstorming?
Project brainstorming is a process of collecting ideas from members of different teams that should figure out ways to meet project, or product, requirements. Team brainstorming includes creativity and innovation, voting, and prioritization.
What are the main benefits of team brainstorming?
Team brainstorming brings diverse, refreshing, sometimes even surprising ideas to light and increases the chances of finding solutions. What’s even better, you can use a brainstorming session template instead of actually holding meetings and generate even more, probably great, ideas in a shorter time, explore others’ ideas deeper, and get even more inspired.
What is the best brainstorm template?
Mural, Miro, Asana, and Infinity have created some of the most awe-inspiring brainstorming templates. Infinity’s brainstorm ideas template can be used either as a project or product brainstorming template.