Infinity’s Agile Development template lets Product Owners and Scrum Masters have an overview of everything that’s happening in each sprint. Create tasks, assign time estimates, story points, and team members, track progress in a Kanban board, organize your backlog, and archive completed tasks.
Using our Agile Development template, you can:
- Plan and organize your sprints
- Manage backlog tasks by type and priority
- Keep track of release versions
- Use Kanban boards
- Store archived tasks
- Track team members’ task progress
- Leave feedback in real time
Benefits of Using Our Agile Development Template
- Simplify and accelerate sprint planning
- Better organize your backlog
- Manage all items in one place
- Filter, group, and sort tasks
- Improve team collaboration
How to Use This Template
- Create tasks for your next sprint in the Current Sprint folder. Use the Columns view to organize tasks into To Do, In Progress, To Review, To Deploy, and Done columns. You can add, edit, and delete task labels to match them with your workflow.
- Assign tasks to team members and add attributes like time estimates, deadlines, story points, attachments, etc. to keep all relevant information within a single item. Team members can leave feedback for others by commenting on tasks.
- Organize backlog tasks by using the Group feature to group them by priority into High, Medium, Low, or None batches.
- Use the Table view to manage different types of backlog tasks: Story, Improvement, Bug, Refactor, Technical, or Website.
- When managing your archive, you can use Sort to organize tasks by date or any other attribute.
- In the Releases folder, create subfolders for each new release version. This way, you can filter tasks by source folder to get an overview of the desired version.
This Agile Development Template Works Best With:
What is an Agile template?
An Agile template is a document created to simplify Agile planning processes. For instance, Infinity’s Agile Development template comes with premade groups, folders, and subfolders where you can organize everything you need for your next sprint.
What are the five steps in Agile development?
The five steps in Agile development are: define, design, build, test, and release. You can use Infinity’s Agile Development template to create, manage, and optimize tasks related to every step of the development process.
How do you structure an Agile project?
The main idea behind Agile development is to have as much flexibility as possible. By using Infinity’s Agile Development template, you can divide the workload into sprints, create sprint tasks and assign them to team members, manage your backlog, and repeat this process for each new sprint.