Is there a secret formula to closing more deals and achieving higher success rates with referrals? Well, it’s good to know that all successful marketing agencies have a tested and well-defined client sales processes that consistently produce the desired outcomes. If your goal is to maximize your revenue opportunities, maybe you should start building an unshakable foundation for your sales process as well.
Yet, how do you create a strong, repeatable, measurable, and, above all, customer-centric sales process? By using Infinity’s Client Sales Process template! With this template, you'll have a ready-made flexible pipeline that will help you:
- Collect and analyze sales data,
- Discover potential clients,
- Qualify and understand prospects’ needs,
- Perform successful audits,
- Turn prospects into recurring and paid customers for a lifetime.
Benefits of Using Our Client Sales Process Template
- Create a framework sales reps can follow to close more deals,
- Develop better sales tactics,
- Make sure your team is focusing their efforts on the hottest prospects,
- Make long-lasting relationships with customers,
- Boost your KPIs in no time.
How to Use This Template
- Load the Client Sales Process template from our Templates gallery or directly from your workspace,
- Define and represent the funnel and the stages through which you are planning to take your prospects,
- Group leads by the probability of closing a sale (cold, warm, hot),
- Group all the prospects that turned into customers so your team can do their best to maintain positive client relationships with them.
This Client Sales Process Template Best Works With:
What is a sales process?
A sales process is a roadmap that defines the activities that need to be taken and when as well as the stages of your pipeline, which ultimately, results in closing more deals and generating more revenue with less effort.
How do you create a winning sales process?
To create a winning sales process, review your current sales pipeline, define stages and activities per each stage that should make prospects closer to buying, visualize the process, and find ways to measure the success of each stage and activity. If this feels like too much effort, you can take a shortcut and use a client sales process template also known as a sales process mapping template.
What is the best client sales process template?
Smartsheet and Infinity have built some pretty awesome client sales process templates you might want to check out.